- To implement high-tech, individualised curriculum and learning procedures using the five laws of learning
- To introduce and reinforce traditional values that will increase personal responsibility, character development and positive citizenship.
- To reduce the rate of school dropouts and failures through academic safety nets and quality control.
We believe that parents are responsible for the education of the children in the home, in the church and in the school. The home is primary and is never replaced by the school. During the school day, the teachers are in '1oco parentis' in the place of the parents, which makes the parents and teacher partners in education. Children are to be taught at home as well as at school.
What is the ACE
(School of Tomorrow Programme?) ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) is a highly quality academic programme that seeks to develop the entire person for secular success and a life of Christian service. This is achieved through a programme, which emphasises excellence in a bible-centred education, rooted in a faith and commitment to Jesus Christ, and grounded in the truth of the scripture. The combination of academics and methodology, based on physiological development patterns and Bible principles sets School of Tomorrow curriculum apart from other curriculum. It provides mastery learning, critical analysis, conceptualisation, cognitive reasoning and life from God's perspective. The educational concept of School of Tomorrow is built on five basic laws of learning:
- Students must be at a level where they can perform
- Reasonable goals must be set
- Students must be controlled and motivated
- Learning must be measurable
- Learning must be rewarded
A number of distinctives set the School of Tomorrow apart from other educational programs.